Monday, October 1, 2018

LITERARY: "A Heart That's Yours"

By: Immanuel Floyd Lim

A new beginning, so fast, no ending
I feel her breathing, so deep, revealing
My true nature, thoughts, that’s in my feelings
Sunk into her hands, it was hers for keeping

A day across the twenty-second
The embers from her eyes gave me chills inside
She made my heart and mind collide
Like flames intertwined, like quarks reckoned 

She smiles ‘twas said by her shining aura
My golden heart reached desire 
I cannot wait for your denouement 
The last recall to the decent lyre

Remembering the time that we first met
We had things in common, the day was set
Dreaming to do things we cannot regret
Your climax’s waiting for the need it gets 

Your touch, so tender, so full of wonder
I see the memories inside the doors
So sincere, like wine when it gets older
The day is now, my heart is yours

No comments:

Post a Comment