Sunday, September 16, 2018

LITERARY: "Recollection"

By: Keana Andrei Gacute

Words rushed into me whenever I think of you. Like when a child runs to his mom after being apart for a long time, like the waves of the sea when the wind brings them to the shore, like the rain to the ocean when heavy emotions of the heaven pours, like those leaves at the pavement when the cold breeze brushed the tree. These thoughts, I can’t let them out to the universe for it will be a loud call for your name. It is unpredictable, uncontrollable, and will always be unsaid directly to you. I would rather hide you in my poetry and let it connect itself to you. And by that I hope it gets to you; I mean the love, the care, and the loyalty that I show, of course, only for you. Like this heart of mine, I will give every part of it, every corner of my soul. My everything, only for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment