Saturday, September 22, 2018

LITERARY:"For The Girl That I've Once Admired"

By: Keannu Bihag

Could a person like me can tame a heart like yours?
a heart that is gained by effort and not with force
not knowing the troubles that I might get into
I'm just brave enough to express my love for you.

Beauty lies between you, ever since you were born
even the smile you make is a damn perfection
you've always got a gorgeously good-looking face
other than that, you have a ravishing display.

Unexpectedly felt that you've captured my heart
rendered me that our friendship might just fall apart
for when we are together, my heart beats faster
It's just that being with you, makes my life better.

Refrain from damaging your voice that I endear
since your angelic voice is music to my ears
treat yourself as if you are a living princess
don't be afraid to live your life to the fullest.

Always remember, be unique as you can be
needless to say, that you're amazing already
can I just say how much I want you to be mine?
even without makeup, your face is so damn fine.

(Before Promenade Night)
read all the first letters per line, downward, C – e

No comments:

Post a Comment