Saturday, September 22, 2018

LITERARY:"Where It All Started"

By: Keannu Bihag

By the time the two of us have met each other
we did not simply talk as we are both strangers
we were just sitting still with nothing but silence
then something happened, and we simply became friends.

At first, we were just having short conversations
then, the two of us started to exchange questions
eventually, we became inseparable
and our friends teases us like we were a couple.

With all the teasing and fun that we were having
we didn't take serious about the whole"couple thing"
we've simply play along with them and let them be
driving them to become more into you and me.

But, who've thought that I want us to be more than friends?
that I would be loving the one I call "best friend"
who would have thought that you'll be my favorite person?
that I'll love you with your perfect imperfections.

Simply saying I love you is a piece of cake
but when I do confess, our friendship is at stake
so, will I let it be and keep it a secret?
or should I tell you without a single regret?

No comments:

Post a Comment