Saturday, September 29, 2018

LITERARY:"Future"

By: Keana Andrei Gacute


Tell me that one day we will see each other again. Maybe 5 years or 8 years from now, and we will catch up with each other’s lives. Tell me all the places you’ve been to, your most memorable experience or how many new people you have already met and I’ll tell you mine. And maybe tell you how much I miss you, or ask you if there is someone who’s making you happy already, or if there is someone who’s doing what I should be doing; which is to love you. Or maybe I can ask you if we could still give it a shot or tell you how long I have waited for you to come back, how I have never really moved on, or maybe I’ll ask you if ‘us’ still has a chance. But if you tell me you already have someone special in that heart of yours, of course it will break me. Not because I want to hold you back but because when we were still together, I have imagined myself being in her place, not being the one who’s asking and hoping for another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment