Saturday, September 22, 2018

LITERARY:"I Miss The Old Us"

By: Keannu Bihag

Those were the days, where we would stay up, late at night
having to discuss random topics with delight
endless conversations about our daily lives
talking with each other, until the clock hits five.

Saying goodbye is just an easy thing to say
knowing I'll be seeing you again the next day
but everything changed the day I've confessed to you
for it's my mistake to think, you feel the same too.

I miss the days where we would talk to each other
where you and I will tell jokes and laugh together
although, we are not as close as we used to be
still, you're the person that makes me very happy.

I miss how the two of us would exchange stories
I miss how the two of us build great memories
if I've known that we won't be the same as we were
then I could have confess my love to you sooner.

Every now and then, I still think of you and me
being together, happy, as we used to be
if only I have the chance to go back in time
then I'll go back where the two of us are still fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment