Saturday, September 22, 2018

LITERARY:"La Mia Amata Ragazza"

By: Keannu Bihag

Your presence is the cure I need when I feel stressed
for you're the one that fuels my life with happiness
you are the definition of "My happy pill"
the person that gives my life excitement and thrill.

The way your two hands fits perfectly within mine
the way you smile and then laugh is such a divine
the way you act tenderly when we're together
makes me want to be with you as I grow older.

I just can't help but stare with your majestic eyes
for it's incredibly gorgeous just like the skies
you are the definition of the word"goddess"
for you look fantastic no matter how you dress.

The way you act childish for you to be noticed
the way you adorably pretend mad when teased
the way you tightly hug me as I hug you back
is quite simply the sweetest thing to be exact.

How I wish you'll be with me up until the end
as my lover, as my partner, as my best friend
I won't be asking for more, just be here with me
just be here by my side and I' ll be damn happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment