Saturday, September 22, 2018

LITERARY:"A Bittersweet Moment"

By: Keannu Bihag

I still remember how I planned everything up
how I planned one last thing to do before I stop
how I managed to pull off this one last surprise
though I knew that this decision is not quite wise.

I still had second thoughts within this plan of mine
but then destiny decided to give a sign,
when we got each other's name on our exchange gift
that's when I proceed with the plan I've come up with.

I remember staring at you while we hold hands
as we talk in the middle of the crowd and dance
I just admired how cute you were in that red dress
that moment was just simply perfect, nonetheless.

When we we're done dancing, I knew that it's over
and that I am just your friend and not a lover
after that, I just can't help but stare right at you
while dancing with the man who claims, he loves you too.

It's the only moment I saw your brightest smile
you were happy with him within that crowded pile
from start to finish, you were smiling like crazy
and there I was, hoping that it could have been me.

No comments:

Post a Comment