Monday, June 27, 2022

LITERARY: "Adieu, Mes Amis" by Juzmine Rein R. Iguid

 

Published by: Lloyd Agbulos

Date published: June 27, 2022

Time published: 11:02 AM


Category: Poetry

Theme: farewell, goodbyes.

Sypnosis: This will be the last poetry I will submit for this school year, I hope wish and luck for everyone for another chapter awaits.


As the year ends,

I hope all of us find a better place for us to stay, 

Some of us may leave,

But I know that some will stay. 


For those who willl leave, I hope for a brighter future that awaits,

I wish you fortune and luck,

Pursue what you want and maybe we'll see you around. 


For those who will stay, I pray for another moment for us to make,

A new generation who will keep the legacy of those who left,

And we'll inspire those who look up to us,

And share with them what we have learned from our seniors—

who now has a new chapter unfolding on their own stories 


This journey is a great adventure.

For in this journey, I am with the people who give me light;

And people who inspire me to pursue what I really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment