Tuesday, June 7, 2022

LITERARY: "You." by Juzmine Rein R. Iguid


Published by: Ysabella Charis Vaila 

Date published: June 7, 2022

Time published: 12:45 pm 


Category: Poetry

Theme: Romance, Love

Synopsis: Nothing else but a love poem that you can dedicate to your loved ones.


 Roses were red,

Violets were blue.

Sugar was sweet,

And I loved you.


Your smile was amazing.

Your beauty so true.

Your eyes shined like stars.

They would see our love through.


You were a gift from the angels,

They made you in heaven.

The girl that I dreamed about,

Since I was eleven.


You came into my life

And you turned it upside down.

You were an absolute princess,

Worthy of more than a crown.


I promised you everything,

Everything I could give.

I promised to love you

As long as I live.


You were my absolute world.

You meant everything to me.

You were perfect,

And you always should be.



No comments:

Post a Comment