Monday, December 6, 2021

LITERARY: "Soulmate" by: Angelica Rosa


Classification: Poetry

Theme: Love

Synopsis: Soulmates aren't just anyone you meet; they are souls with whom you instinctively connect. But, if it takes time, are you willing to wait?


I don't know what to say,

But every time I see your face,

Every time you look at me,

There's a part of me that belongs to you.

I can see my own reflection through your eyes,

My heart immediately starts beating.

I'm just standing and keep on staring,

You're my soulmate, but I'm still waiting.

No matter how hard the time is,

Even if I wait for too long,

I will wait for you,

I will never stop waiting for you.




Published by: Ysabella Charis Vaila 
Date published: December 6, 2021
Time published: 11:09 am

No comments:

Post a Comment