Sunday, May 1, 2022

NEWS: "Celeste is the new queen of the Philippines Universe!" by Nicole Solo


Published by: Lloyd Agbulos
Date published: May 01, 2022
Time published: 11: 36 AM

Pasay City's Celeste Cortesi won the Miss Universe 2022 title. Celeste is a Filipino-Italian model. She was crowned at Mall of Asia Arena, located in her town. 

In the question and answer portion, she was asked if she could stop the time and how will she spend it. Her answer was,
“If I could stop time, I will spend it with my family, especially my mother. It’s been two years since I’ve seen my family because they live in Italy and I came here in the Philippines just by myself. So if I have the chance to spend one day, I would definitely be with my mom and I would tell her how much I love her and miss her. Thank you.” 

Succeeding Celeste was Michelle Dee of Makati City. She has been titled Miss Universe Tourism Philippines 2022. The next title was Miss Universe Charity 2022 and was given to Pauline Amelinckx of Bohol. 

Also, Annabelle McDonnell of Misamis Oriental won the First runner-up. Completing the title, Katrina LIegado of Taguig City earned the 2nd runner-up.


Source: GMA News, Philippine Star
Photo Source: Philippines star screenshots at ABS CBN entertainment YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment