Saturday, September 22, 2018

LITERARY:"Until The Day Comes"

By: Keannu Bihag

With all the grace and the blessings that I have got
you're the best among all of them, remember that
for you being here with me is more than enough
I'd rather be with you even if life gets rough.

Wherever I go, whatever path I may take
whatever risk and decisions that I will make
I'll always be choosing a life with you in it
a life worth-living in this world full of conflict.

Every damn time that you are not here beside me
I'm like a song without its tone and melody
a black coffee that lacks sweetness and is bitter
a sandwich stuffed with jelly but has no butter.

A week, a month, a year, or a decade may pass
but our love for each other will undoubtedly last
even if the whole world tries to pull us apart
as long as love prevails, we will never depart.

Until the day comes, where I'll kneel in front of you
whether we're in a public place or just us two
even if I don't know what your answer might be
still, I'll fondly ask the words"will you marry me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment