Saturday, September 22, 2018

LITERARY:"Desiring The Impossible"

By: Keannu Bihag

A happy face greets me every time I see you
along with a contagious smile that you have too
it changes my mood from feeling good to better
for I glow differently when we're together.

I consider you as my best friend already
for you're the one that understands me distinctly
you're like the caffeine within my morning coffee
for without you, I wouldn't function normally.

I've always admired your weirdness and craziness
you really are the root cause of my happiness
among all of the girls that has gorgeous faces
you're undeniably, one of the prettiest.

Upon being with you, it became clear to me
that my feelings for you, changes drastically
I've had the motive to confess to you bravely
too bad, you're in a relationship already.

Seeing the two of you, while laughing gracefully
might be the saddest thing and worst feeling for me
the mixed emotions of jealousy and envy
is the only thing that run throughout my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment