Tuesday, September 28, 2021

LITERARY: "Lightning and Thunder of Life" by: Christian Jade Tulisana

 Lightning and Thunder of Life

by: Cristian Jade Tulisana


I'm ugly and he is handsome. We are twins with actions but we live in a paradox of consequences.

I don't like the way people have this nature in their mindset embarked by the society. No one would like it too if you've been treated unequally even if you compete fairly. There are so many instances that I have experienced, even if I'm the one in favor, I've always hated it that pretty faces win the hearts of the crowd.

People have different preferences including myself. I dislike people who act for their own benefit that they can gather from someone. I know that there's no literal fairness when it comes to life status but I have done what I must do in order to lift myself up from those situations. I started being friendly even though I'm an introvert and have developed many socialization skills. I've received their trust and vibe which lessens some assumptions they make about me. I feel like it was with the culture of everyone that starts with our family. I believe that no one is born racist or a prejudiced person.

The media also participates in setting the image of certain people. If you are dark-toned, you're already seen as a criminal. If your clothing is cheap, you get no respect. Everyone can be a victim and it passes in every generation. The standards evolve the way that social media affects the mindset of youth. I have a big empathy for my friends and I have learned to provide the basic treatment they needed and help each other grow. I live in a least-liked personality circle of friends in our class and we're happy about it. We understand each other and observe people rightfully for a valid reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment