Tuesday, January 25, 2022

LITERARY : Burnout By: Daniel Garcia

 





Category: Poetry

Theme: Doubt

Sypnosis: A time when you were working on something that made you feel depleted.


Was your ability to perform something ever questioned by you?

Would I ever be able to write again?

Could I still make a staggering story?

Would I be able to take you to my paradise?

Or would I not?


I didn't know if I'd be able to create a paradise once more.

How did I even forge euphoria?

When would I be able to gain that eureka moment once more?

When would I be the Leonardo da Vinci of writing?


When would my magnum opus appear?

Was dreaming all I could do?

Would the magnum opus just remain as a dream?

Or would I be able to create it?



Published by: Keith Alphonsus A. Ambuya

Date published: January 25,2022

Time published:12:42 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment