Sunday, February 13, 2022

LITERARY:  “Masterpiece” By: Juzmine Rein R. Iguid 



 

I can see the reflection of the dazzling stars in your eyes, 

No wonder you are wanted by these other guys. 

The feelings that I have for you are as clear as the skies, 

You are an angel in disguise. 

 

When I'm in your arms, I know I'm in my safe haven. 

And for that, I'll make sure you're safe with me and nothing unwanted will happen. 

Oh, baby, I'm in heaven. 

Since I’ve been locked up in your love, I haven't wanted to go anywhere. 

 

You, my dear, are the colors that fill up my day. 

I'm like a blank page, and you put various kinds of creativity in me that I can't explain. 

Wherever you are, I'll go with you. 

And we will travel, and together we will grow.  

 

I am now a masterpiece, my love.  

And I am now a masterpiece because you're an artist filled with love. 


Photo from

https://weheartit.com/entry/297337988


Published by: April R. Despi

Date published: February 13, 2022

Time published: 5:10 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment