Tuesday, February 8, 2022

LITERARY: There is a tomorrow. By: Zoe Alcazar


 

Classification: Poetry

Theme: Hope and Encouragement 

Synopsis: When life brings you down, do people encourage you with affirming words? 


The last few months have been dreadful. 

Life just seems to be impenetrable. 

I, myself, can't even bluff. 

It is truly unexpected.

 

I may write a bunch of words, 

But some of them might not have any meaning.

So I’ll try my best;

To put these words into such deep feelings.

 

It’s been a heck of a year!

Why do you say?

Catastrophe is a friend of mine.

I can’t run away from it.

It is inevitable to avoid this kind of matter.

So how will you cope when things go into disaster?

 

I say that there is a future. 

What joy will it bring for tomorrow?

Will it bring such great reliance? 

Yes, because, as I said, tomorrow is the morrow!

 

There is always hope for the disheartened. 

And rest, even for the restless. 

Remember that you are not alone; 

And crying is for the strong. 


Life is filled with unsolved mysteries and questions,

But I want to say this:

Maybe one day, 

On some sunny day, 

You will find the answers throughout your journey.


Published by: Jahzara Jera P San Miguel 

Date Published: 2/8/21

Time Published: 1:03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment