Tuesday, March 15, 2022

LITERARY: "Summer Love" by Airah Nazhyna

Published by: Lloyd Agbulos 

Date published: March 15, 2022

Time published: 12:31 PM


Category: Short Prose

Theme: Love

Synopsis: She's concerned about what will he think about her.

 

In the month of love, I don’t think our paths will ever cross again. Sometimes I keep on thinking. What if you have a chance to know that you’re my favorite idea that I’ve used in writing every time that our eyes will meet and talk to each other? Will you appreciate the words that I use to show my love for you? Will you let your thoughts drown inside of my heart? Maybe you don’t have any idea what I’m feeling about the small things you did for me.


When I look at you for the very first time, falling for you isn’t a plan.


But also it makes me appreciate the small gestures you give. And those are the little things I wished to happen again. The small talks we use to share are like a borrowed time to the whole universe, the time that makes us realize that we’re the only person in this world. Will you admire the idea of me and you in one place? Will you ever appreciate my presence?


Will you ever look me in the eye and say that I am beautiful? I don’t know why I am feeling this. I even try to blow my feelings away but it doesn’t come up with a good outcome and for the long time that I am not able to see you. My heart stops beating in the meantime and then you just take my oxygen outside my body when I see you again, knowing that if I ever got a chance to talk to you, I would probably lose my consciousness.


You are so clueless. And, admiring you from afar is one of the best things I realize.


Does it bother you when I hold you unexpectedly?

No comments:

Post a Comment