Friday, April 8, 2022

LITERARY: "Oneiric Realities" By Cristian Jade Tulisana

 




Published By: Julianne Rose M. Laureano
Date Published: April 8, 2022
Time Published: 4:47 pm

Theme: Dreams
Classification: Poetry
Synopsis: Fragments of your memories are building up their way to your discovery in alternate universe.


Quantum living pivoting my head,
Everyday dreaming the same dream,
Making it seems like a gateway,
A door to escape cruel world,
Expansion of universe,
Astrals on my mind,
A space pirates exploring the eternity,
Fractal flash as they returned me to my body.
I am a lost soul in the sole universe,
I know my life outside Earth,
Hazy memories but the feelings instilled,
Maybe I'm kept from the war,
Is it the safest version of my life?
Would I ever come back,
In the origin of life,
Snapshots of scenes,
Wistful wisp of pen,
As I write this yearning for it to open.


No comments:

Post a Comment