Friday, January 14, 2022

LITERARY: "How much does it cost?" by: Juzmine Rein R. Iguid




Category: Poetry

Genre: Sorrowful

Synopsis: If you can afford it, how much do you think it would cost for people to admit their mistake and apologize when you know it's impossible for prideful people to do so?


How much does it cost for me to hear you say the word "sorry"?

How much does it cost for you to lower your pride when it comes to me? 

Does it really cost too much? 

Too much that you can't afford to do it at least for me? 


My thoughts are playing with me again,

Do I have to play this game over and over again? 

Do I have to be stuck in one place? 

Do I have to be stuck at this very dark pace? 


I know it will really cost me much, 

But honey, I'm willing to work and pay—

Just for you to learn to say "sorry," 

Because that will really make me happy.



Published by: Euleen Summer O. Garchitorena

Date Published: January 14, 2022

Time Published: 12:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment