Wednesday, August 26, 2026

π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—˜π—₯𝗔π—₯𝗬: “Floriography” by Rophe I. Castillo


Layout by: Courtney Joy Ocampo

Published by: Beatrice Isabel Miole

Date Published: August 26, 2026

Time Published: 7:00 AM


Category: Poetry 

Theme: My bouquet has flowers of every color


My bouquet features variety of colors and hues, 

A layered arrangement with complex messages that fuse. 

It embodies a full spectrum of floriography, 

Emotions that shows in picturesque pigment and nothing scruffy. 


The fiery clash of red next to the quiet peace of blue, 

The contrast of its pigment being a pleasing view. 

But the feeling of devotion and tranquility of each bloom, 

Flourishes together as it lets love and peace forever loom. 


The red blooms as it holds the words I cannot say, 

It’s petals burns like embers refusing to decay. 

Blue blossoms sway beneath the morning sky, 

Calm and quiet, where restless thoughts casually pass by. 


The processing grief of white lilies alongside the joy of daises, 

A whole chaos of mixed feelings and hazy memories. 

Torn between sorrow and hope’s embrace, 

But still finding beauty in every place. 


 The delicate white lilies lays on an empty chair, 

It’s fragrance fills the silence, lingering in the air. 

Yet daisies break through cracked pavement, blooming under trampled trust, 

As though hope is learning to grow and adjust. 


My bouquet is a heart, holding every emotions at once. 

Carrying every with unwavering perseverance. 

A tapestry of conflicting and synonymous hues, 

Woven tightly together where every petal imbues. 


I could have picked the roses, kept the warmth of what was mine, 

Or left the lilies somewhere far beyond the garden line. 

I could have kept the blue as the silence showed peace, 

Or pulled the daisies from the cracks and watch them cease. 


But here they are— my sorrow, joy, loss, and light, 

A thousand tangled colors in a single sight. 

And though each flowers carries feelings of it’s own. 

Together they become a heart that I have never shown. 


I hold them close, though the other petals speaks of pain, 

For some things must be carried through sunshine and rain. 

A heart was never meant to bloom in only one hue, 

Sometimes it takes a thousand flowers so it’s emotions brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment