Monday, November 1, 2021

LITERARY: 'The Clown' by: Diane Nicole E. Enabe

 ' THE CLOWN'




I just came home from school because I couldn't do anything. I was watching a scary movie but later, I fell asleep in our living room while watching the movie.



I suddenly woke up because of a loud knock on our window. At first, I didn't pay attention to it because I was still drowsy. But the sound grew louder so I stood up and looked out our window only to find out who was knocking there.



I was surprised to see a big clown that looked scary. It gradually brought his face closer to the window and it seemed to be staring at me. Because I was afraid, I could not move immediately. I was trembling with fear. I was doing everything to move my body but it didn't move so I cried. I called mom over and over until mom woke me up because I screamed so loud.



I turned to hug her right away when I woke up from my nightmare. I wouldn't escape from that scary nightmare if she didn't wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment