Friday, January 14, 2022

LITERARY: "How" by Juzmine Rein R. Iguid

 




Category: Poetry

Theme: Discouragement

Sypnosis: A writer doubts her ability because she is unable to write in the manner she desires.


In what way am I supposed to write?

Am I even doing it right?

I don't know what words to put,

Why do they sound lame?

Why do they look the same?


Every time I read my works,

Disappointment is the first thing that comes to mind.

I'm thinking, "How can they put such poetic words? Why can't I?"

Again, how am I supposed to write?


Why can't I learn?

Why can't I understand?

Why can't I create such an amazing piece?

Why can't I?


Questioning my skills isn't right,

But for the last time, how am I supposed to write?





Published by: Aira Lindsay L. Dela Cruz

Date published: January 14, 2022

Time published: 1:17 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment